1. Actually I was busy that day.
2. In fact this minister is a criminal.
1. He was very busy.
2. He is not very clever.
Too (but should not)
1. She was too worried.
2. He is too happy.
1. She was too much tired.
2. I have too much work.
1. Have you ever met the PM?
2. Has she ever eaten pizza ?
1. She has not even taken breakfast.
2. They have not even seen Taj Mahal.
3. Even he obtained 70% marks.
1. They are about to go to market.
2. The movie was about to start.
1. He has just taken tea.
2. We just want to see him.
Any longer (for more time)
We can’t wait any longer.
No longer (not now as formerly)
They no longer go for morning walk together.
He no longer smoked.