As Delhi is getting hotter, it’s becoming more difficult for me to write good blogs on English continuously. Still, I’m trying my best to write some good informative things for you only. Here are some more tips to improve spoken English:
Some Ways to Be Effective Speaker
* Take Challenge and Struggle Harder – The people, who can’t take challenges, are not able to achieve their big desires. Take challenge to learn and speak English effectively and struggle very hard to complete it.
* Build Your Confidence – If you are not having confidence than you are not going to speak. Gain some confidence by reading the biographies of most successful people, do read about their struggle it will give you a huge pump.
* Rehearse Before You Speak – Practice before delivering a speech or lecture. Control your nerves, hesitation and record your speaking. Identify the loopholes to rectify and win the World.
* Control your volume – Find out if you speak too loudly or too softly. When you start speaking, ask people about your volume. Try to stay at the appropriate volume throughout your speech.
* See Your Posture – Stand up straight and tall in front of the mirror and start speaking short and long topics using different ways of speaking. Determine your positives and negatives to be effective speaker.
Now, you can follow me on Facebook to be in touch.