Part I later than
1. I shall meet you after Monday.
2. He came after 3pm.
Part II behind (movement)
1. The police ran after the thief.
2. Why are you coming after me?
Part I earlier than
1. Please meet me before 6pm.
2. I shall complete this work before June.
3. He arrived before me.
4. I put my work before everything.
Part II in front of
1. Mohan was brought before the principal.
2. He made a statement before the police.
1. I took my dinner. I went for a walk afterward.
2. Complete your homework first. You may watch a movie afterward.