Taking a franchise has become a global trend to run a venture successfully. An established franchiser develops a business format over the years with a lot of know-how and experience. That is the only reason that most of the franchisees succeed in developing a profitable business very fast. Starting a new business venture takes years of dedicated efforts. Still most of such ventures ultimately fail.
According to research of US Dept. of Commercial Services 95% of all franchisees succeed while only about 30% independent businesses succeed. Moreover you have to spend a lot of money for years to establish an independent business.
To succeed with a franchise is quite easy. You just have to work hard and follow instructions of the franchiser. You save a large amount of money on market research, advertising and business model development. Thus it is converted into your profit.
There is a huge market of learning English Speaking and Writing in India. Almost everybody wants to have good communication skills now. Millions of young people fail to get good jobs due to poor English. And people want to learn English from professional teachers and from institutions which have international fame like Wabs Talk.
How the Franchise of our coaching centre is commercially beneficial
- Running a coaching center of English is a prestigious business.
- Beginning investment and your monthly expenses are limited and risk-free
- Great advertising support from the company
- You start making profit within months
- Our expert managers train your staff
- Tested business model, and potential of high growth in future
Conditions to get a Franchise
- We charge very reasonable Rs.1 lakh only as Franchise fee.
- You have to pay 20% of your income (total fee collection) every month as a commission on your income (minimum payment amount is Rs.20,000/- only per month). In case you want your address and phone numbers on the website the payable commission will be 25%. In this case you will also be able to publish reviews of the students of your branch. It will help you get more students.
- Follow our instructions regarding administration and coaching pattern
- Minimum 600 square feet area (owned or rented) at a good location. There should be minimum two class rooms. It must be well-furnished. The location should be easily accessible by bus or local train.
- Dedication towards work and good administrative skills
- Franchisee must be able to invest adequate money in the Franchise.
Transfer of a Franchise
- Franchise fee is non-refundable. It is never refunded under any circumstances.
- A Franchisee is expected to follow policies of Franchise deal. Violating the policies may cause cancellation of the Franchise. Even in this case any fee, whatever it may be, is non-refundable.
- But a Franchise can be transferred. You can sell it to another buyer at reasonable price. Main company must be always be taken into confidence and consulted before any third party deal. A commission of Rs.20,000/- has to be made to Wabs Talk by the previous owner when a Franchise is transferred
- New Franchisee has to follow all the rules and conditions set by Wabs Talk, and give monthly or quarterly commission to the franchiser Wabs Talk (Delhi) only.
Contact us to become a proud owner of our Franchise. Or Call: 9971502715